Dissemination of Information
Gaelscoileanna Teo. shares its information with schools, primarily by mailshot and e-mail and by uploading information onto the organisation’s website, at the request of the CEO, or President of the organisation, if necessary. Should the organisation develop its policy of disseminating information by text message or other means the guidelines below will also apply.
- In the case of a request from an outside party, organisation or school etc., the approval of the CEO or the President should be sought before any information is sent. The decision to disseminate information will be based on the nature of the request, the subject, suitability and importance of the material.
- The organisation’s policy should be taken into account when material is being prepared for dissemination. It is imperative that all correspondence sent from our account be unbiased and apolitical.
- The organisation will not disseminate material from political parties or from organisations, schools or individuals with a political bias at national and international level, without prior filtering.
- The organisation will not disseminate material from political parties or from organisations, schools or individuals aimed at fundraising for the benefit of the respective party.
- It is imperative that all correspondence sent by Gaelscoileanna Teo. be endorsed by the organisation and be professional and unbiased in nature and intent.